Monday, May 18, 2009

Spring Time

We've been busy getting the garden ready.  We built an additional 8 x 12 area for veggies everyone will eat and that I'll use for making Marshall's baby food.  We planted peas, green beans, summer squash, butternut squash, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes.  We are hoping that the strawberries will yield more than 10 berries this summer!!!

Marshall had his four month well baby visit last week.  He is now 16 lbs and 14 oz.  He is at the 95% for weight and 75% for height.  He is such a big boy.  I put socks on his hands because he scratches his head up during the night!

Audrey and Hudson were playing super heros and here were their costumes!  Can you tell who hates to have his picture taken?  I love Audrey's choice of a camo mask & fairy wings.
The kids love to use the camera so here are a few shots that they took of Marshall.  Audrey took the first one and Hudson took the second.  

I went to the flower show at the crack of dawn Sunday.  I took Marshall with me because he still won't take a bottle without screaming for hours.  I feel badly for the person that has to watch him.  Here he is getting ready to go out and battle the crowds for two hanging plants that I bought!!

1 comment:

gailiop said...

Good luck with your garden! We are planting one too but Bob has to borrow the rotatiller. He was going to do it today but he is WORKING! I don't know for how long but he's working, that's all I care about. Anyhow, adorable kid pics :)
Also, we are having Alex's first birthday party on July 4. If you guys have no holiday plans you are welcome to come!
I can't believe I am planning his first birthday already!!