I tried to get another pic with all three kids, but the two older had just finished eating blue moon ice cream so I made them close their mouths when they smiled! The blue teeth were just too distracting!!
It was so nice out last week that we were outside quite a bit. Here are some pictures. Hudson is a kid after my own heart...he loves to read!
Josh's back is doing a little better, but he still requires rest. I had him watch the baby for me while I played with the older two. This is how I found my hubby & baby! So cute.
This week Hudson has been teasing me by playing with one of his front teeth. It really grosses me out when he wiggles it with his tongue. It finally fell out yesterday during his school lunch in a fruit snack!
1 comment:
Blue moon is my favorite!
Love,
Auntie Rho.
Post a Comment