Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trees

When it was warm and the trees were in the height of their color change we went on a few bike rides after dinner. The whole family pedaling around our neighborhood. Always a delight.

I wanted to try out one of my lenses that I don't use a lot.  The trees were beautiful near our Middle School. I halted the bike procession and requested that the kids run around near the trees. I let them do their "thing". This is what I came up with....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Audrey looks a little scared in the first picture, but she tends to get the "zombie" eyes when I ask her to smile. To get a good picture of her I have her look at someone else...who hopefully is doing something funny...and then look back at me.

Full disclosure...I had to photoshop globs of ketchup off of Audrey's face.  Remnents of dinner.  It was a pretty gross sight, so you are welcome!

I used this lens when taking pictures of my girlfriend's son.  I just have to finish processing them and then I'll show a few on here.

I'm using my "free" time right now to finish the Halloween costumes.  I'm making two from scratch and altering one purchased from Costco.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: