Our summer is going by way too fast. Only four more weeks of fun until school starts. I'm trying to pack as much adventure as possible into our last month of freedom.
We went to South Haven last weekend to see my brother and his family. I LOVE South Haven, the beach, the family, the fun. It can't be beat.
My brother has a kayak and my Dad tried it out right away. He was promptly stopped by the Sheriff's Department. Something about not launching the kayak from the public beach.

The water was perfect and we went early enough in the day that we got parking and a good spot on the lake.




We went back to my brother and sister-in-law's house for the rest of the day. They have a beautiful and inviting home. We were leaving their house around 8:00 pm so I cleaned up the kids and put them in their pj's for the drive back to my Dad's. While I was packing up I found everyone getting hot and sweaty outside playing football or "driving" the jeep.


We had an EXCELLENT time, like always. Whenever we leave that side of the state Josh and I always talk about moving over there. Maybe when we retire, start playing, and winning the lotto...I'll buy a wonderful house like this on the beach.
A girl can dream...can't she?
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment