Monday, April 4, 2011

Flash Back

Once I left High School I didn't really keep track of my friends from Coldwater.  In the last few years I've started to reconnect to some girls on Facebook.  That is the one nice thing about that time sucking application...I have been able to see what my classmates lives are like now.


One of my friends from school is Alicia.  Here are some pictures of us. Can you tell which decade these are from?  One time we went to Chicago and could take a friend.  I took Alicia.
Photobucket
My Mom let me have friends over before dances to get ready together.  Please note the awesome hats, bangs, and our Halloween costumes we rented from Tibbits Opera House.  My hair is not permed.  I used to enhance the curls with a tiny curling iron and a can of RAVE!
Photobucket


Anyway, Alicia and I found each other on Facebook.   She lives out west now, is married, and expecting her first baby in June.  She and her hubby are not finding out what they are having so I was challenged in finding some gender neutral cute fabric. Audrey and I headed out and we found the owl fabric.   How cute is this little set?  The little booties would look cute with blue jeans or frilly socks.  She just received this present last week so I had to share.  
Photobucket


Here are my new tennis shoes...you like?  I wanted to flash back to college so I bought myself a pair of Chuck Taylors.  I wanted blue, but only found black at the store.  I think they are pretty awesome, but I also thought my hair was sweet in High School.
Photobucket


Thanks for indulging me in my Flash Back moment.  It was fun going through my old photo albums.  The kids had a kick looking at all of the pictures from my High School days.


Have a great week and congratulations Alicia!!!  

No comments: