Friday, March 18, 2011

Beautiful

The weather was wonderful yesterday.  The older kids had a half day so Marshall and I took his new bike down to the bus stop to pick them up. This is Marshall's "driving a bike" pose.
Photobucket

 This was not a staged photo shoot.  Audrey always runs off of the bus ahead of Hudson so she got to Marshall first.  As soon as Marshall saw them his arms went up and he yelled, "Audee" and then "Hudun".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been busy this week wringing my hands over the political stuff going on in Michigan and the horrific events in Japan. I needed to unplug and stop checking CNN for updates.  Pioneer Woman (my favorite blog) was having another photography contest.   She has tens of thousands of entries so I never think I'm going to be selected and I wasn't, but it was fun to pick out some of my pictures and work on them in Photoshop.  It reminds me how lucky I am to have time to do this and lucky to have such a wonderful family that lets me take their photos.
Photobucket

We aren't doing anything really fun this weekend.  Just working around the house.  Have a great one!!

No comments: