Friday, March 26, 2010

Deck

So we have a rotten deck.  Not just in looks, but actual rotting wood.  The kids have to wear shoes on it as they've ended up with big splinters in their feet.  We (Josh) is digging out for an egress window in the basement.  That way Hudson can officially move his bedroom down there in a few years.  We (I) thought a stamped concrete patio would be pretty awesome.  We have the guy that did our driveway coming tomorrow to give us an estimate.  If it costs more than we would like then Josh and I will put a new wood deck down.  Here are some pictures of the process:


Marshall and I are inside while demolition takes place.  Marshall is cooking the books while I make the chow.


I'm working on my camera a little more & thought I'd share some more pictures of my test subjects.
Hudson had a crazy hair day today.  This is as crazy as his hair gets!
Don't get me started on Audrey's hair!  It is getting so long and unruly.  It is actually very fun to "do".

Marshall is teething.  I did pick him up right after I snapped this picture.  He looks so sad!



Have a great weekend!

No comments: