Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend

The kids and I went to Coldwater to visit my Mom then on to Kalamazoo to spend time with my Dad & Stepmom.  We had a great time.  We went bowling in Bronson then went to the Air Museum in Kalamazoo.  I would recommend both!  My Dad, Audrey, & Hudson standing in front of the worlds largest hand painted mural.  It was pretty awesome.
Hudson on the airplane ride.  Audrey refused to get on the airplane.
A few days ago Marshall turned 7 months old.  He doesn't have teeth nor is he sitting up by himself.  He DOES roll over onto his belly then start to yell b/c he doesn't like to be on his big belly.  He is "chewing" everything so I think he'll start to get teeth soon.  Here are a few new pics of him.  The last pic is perfect with spit on his chin!!  

No comments: